Idein Inc. (the “Company”, “we”) has established the following Personal Information Protection Policy, and endeavors to properly handle, manage, and maintain personal information by ensuring our officers and employees are aware of the importance of protecting personal information and undertaking initiatives in line with this policy.
- When handling personal information, the Company complies with the laws, ordinances and other regulations applicable to the protection of personal information. Therefore, we establish policies and internal rules regarding the protection of personal information in accordance with the laws, ordinances and other regulations.
- The Company endeavors to keep personal information retained accurate and up-to-date, and implements security measures and the necessary and appropriate management of personal information by taking necessary measures such as maintaining security systems, developing management systems, and training employees to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification and leakages, etc. of personal information. The details of the safety and security measures implemented by the Company for the handling of personal information are as follows:
Items Details of Safety and Security Measures Establishment of basic policy In addition to this Policy, the Company establishes a personal information protection policy and policy regarding internal security, and ensures the proper handling of personal information in accordance with the relevant policies. Placement of rules on handling of personal Information With respect to the handling of personal information, the Company determines the handling method and the responsible officer for acquisition, use, storage, sharing, deletion/disposal and other steps, and establishes and complies with the relevant handling rules. Organizational safety and security measures The Company appoints a responsible officer regarding the handling of personal information, investigates the handling of personal data, and reports its results to the department in charge. Personnel safety and security measures The Company enters into confidentiality agreements with its employees, promotes awareness of matters that require attention concerning the handling of personal information, and educates and trains employees regarding the relevant matters. Physical safety and security measures The Company implements physical access control including control of entry to and exit from areas handling personal information, and implements measures to prevent theft and other similar incidents. Technical safety and security measures With respect to the handling of personal information, the Company only allows access to those who need to gain access, and regularly keeps a record of those had access to personal information and analyzes and stores the records of access to check for any suspicious, unauthorized access or use of personal data. The Company also considers and implements the optimization of information security measures from time to time. Any personal information which does not need to be stored continuously will be disposed or deleted in an appropriate manner. Understanding of external environment When handling personal information in a foreign country, the Company takes necessary and appropriate measures for the safety of personal information after understanding the system, etc. concerning the protection of personal information in the relevant foreign country.
The Company handles the acquisition, use, and provision, etc. of personal information in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other standards, and limits handling to the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes of use (including incidental provision to third parties). When collecting personal information we notify or announce the purpose of use, and we do not use personal information, except when necessary to achieve the purpose notified or announced, without the consent of Entrusted Person. We do not use personal information for purposes not stipulated and we take measures to prevent use for other purposes.
Type of Personal Information Purpose of Use Customer information Service provision, billing, surveys, etc. Personal information on business partners Performance of contracts, communication, etc. Personal information on employees Employment management, etc. Information on applicants Employee screening, communication, etc. Information on website visitors Website optimization, etc.
- The Company will not disclose or provide personal information to any third party unless any of the following apply. When outsourcing part of the handling of the personal information, the Company shall enter into an agreement regarding the protection of personal information with the outsourcer and shall exercise necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure the safe management of the personal information.
- With the consent of Entrusted Person
- Cases required by laws and regulations
- In the event it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of Entrusted Person
- In the event the handling of personal information is entrusted to the extent necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use
- In the event of succession of business due to merger, company split, transfer of business, or any other reason
- When based on specific shared use under laws and regulations
- With respect to the personal information held by the Company, the Company handles any inquiry and request for disclosure (including disclosure of records showing provision of personal information to third parties), correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, deletion and suspension of provision to third party from him/herself or its agent to a reasonable extent and in accordance with the laws and regulations and rules that the Company provided. The Company provides contact details for complaints and consultation regarding the handling of personal information and responds to such cases appropriately.
- The Company shall comply with the laws and regulations of Japan and other applicable regulations related to the personal information held by the Company. The Company shall make necessary action to ensure the status, revision, or abolishment of such laws and regulations, and shall endeavor to improve this Policy by reviewing the contents from time to time.
Contact details about personal information
For Disclosures etc. or other inquiries to us, please contact the following office via mail.
Backoffice (Representative Office for Personal Information Protection)
1-4-13 Kanda Jinbocho Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Japan